Universal Travel Pass Portal Login, Registration, and Status Checking links are available Now You can download your Universal pass from the official portal. Universal Travel Pass is a QR Code-based pass initiated by the Indian government to help citizens travel without any obstacles. Read the article until the end to get more detailed information.
Universal Travel Pass Portal
After the COVID-19 pandemic, it has become compulsory to have proof showing that you are fully vaccinated with both doses and completed 14 days after the second vaccination dose for all citizens of India.
Vaccination proof is required in every field like education, medical, corporate and many more. It also became a requirement if you want to travel in the country or if you want to travel abroad.
For this, the government of India has come up with a solution. The Central Government of India has introduced a way by which one can easily travel across the country through public transport, like buses, trains, etc., without any obstacles.
The pass is known as the Universal Travel Pass. It is a service provided by the Indian government to help its citizens travel smoothly across the country without any difficulties. To know more about the Universal Travel Pass, its login process, registration, etc., continue reading the article.
What is a Universal Travel Pass?
The Central Government of India has issued an e-pass with a QR code with the required data of the holder, like vaccination dates of the doses, name, gender and more. The travel pass proves that the holder has been vaccinated with both vaccination doses and completed the 14 days after the second dose.
It will help the holder to freely travel in restricted areas like malls, offices, etc. by public transport all across the country. It will also help the holder to travel to places where only people with vaccination proof are allowed.
Initially, the government of Maharashtra came up with this pass, but it was only limited to the state. In the Corona period, people of Maharashtra could easily travel in metros and local trains with this pass after completing their vaccination. Recently, Indian Central Government has taken on this pass and now, it is available to all the citizens of India. Continue reading the article until the end for more detailed information like the login process, required documents, registration, etc.
Universal Pass Login
We have mentioned the steps one can take to login into the web portal of the COVID Guideline of the Maharashtra Government. Following these steps, you can quickly login into the web portal. The steps are as follows:
- Go to the official website msdmacov19.mahait.org on Google Chrome or any other browser on your device.
- Tap on the Login button.
- Enter your Username and password.
- Now, enter the Code given on your screen.
- Tap on the Sign in button.
- After signing in, you will be logged in to the portal.
Documents required for Universal Travel Pass
- Registered Mobile Number
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID Card
- Government ID Documents for Proof
- Registered Company
- Registration Certificate
- Industrial Papers
Universal Pass Registration Form 2022
The Universal Travel Pass can be easily downloaded via either the Telegram app or the epassmsdma.mahait.org (official portal of Maharashtra Universal Travel Pass). To download the travel pass by the Telegram app, follow the steps given below carefully.
- First, go to the Telegram app and open it. If you do not have the app, you can download it from the Google Playstore or Apple app store.
- After opening the app, type Mahagov.
- You will see an option as MahaGovUniveralPass; click on it.
- Press the Start button.
- Then, click on the Apply for Universal Pass option.
- Enter your mobile number, which you have used in the Cowin vaccination registration.
- You will receive an OTP.
- Enter the OTP, and your name and registration number will appear on your screen.
- Now, press the grey box.
- Verify your details, then click on the YES button.
- Next to the search bar, press the Pin Icon and select a photograph from your gallery.
- Click on Confirm Photo.
- After that, you will receive a confirmation from the Cowin website with all your details and photographs.
- Click on Confirm details option.
- After the confirmation, press on Apply for Universal Pass link.
- Now, your Universal Travel Pass is ready.
- You will get a link via text.
- After that, click on Verify option.
- Click on the Download option to download a copy of your Universal Travel Pass.
- You can also take a screenshot for future preference.
Steps to download Universal Travel Pass
- First, go to the official website epassmsdma.mahait.org of Maharashtra Universal Travel Pass.
- Click on the Register Your Establishment button on the Homepage.
- Remember, the Homepage will appear only for a few seconds. You need to work fast.
- After that, a form for the Register Your Establishment will appear on your screen.
- Fill out the form with the required documents carefully, and do not forget to review them.
- Click on the Register button after agreeing to the Terms and Conditions.
- Click on the Universal Pass for Single Vaccinated Citizens option if you are registering individually.
- Click on the Universal Pass for Double Vaccinated Citizens option if you are double vaccinated.
- Remember the page will appear for only 2 minutes and 30 seconds.
- Now, enter the mobile number you used on the Cowin website.
- Lastly, select the member for whom you are downloading the pass and click on the request a pass.
Thus, these are the ways by which you can easily download your travel pass. Follow these steps carefully and apply for the registration of the pass. Read the article until the end to learn more about the Universal Travel Pass.
- RRB Result 2022
- REET Result 2022
- Vaccine Certificate Download
- CoWIN Self Registration
- Bigg Boss Season 16
- Haryana Panchayat Election
Universal Travel Pass Status Check
Any one in the country can apply for the Universal Travel Pass if you have completed the both doses of the vaccination. But the pass is only available for the citizens of age 18 and above. Children cannot apply for this pass. The Universal Travel Pass is a secure way to travel after the COVID-19 pandemic. UTP provides 5 tier travel access for its holders. The pass has different degrees of limitation for the individuals based on their work nature. For example, if one has a Degree-3 pass, he/she can easily travel to the areas where there is Level 1, 2, or 3 restrictions. Similarly, if one has a Degree-2 pass he can only travel to the areas where there is Level 1 and 2 of restrictions.
They also provide a special category of Degree-5 by which one can easily travel to all the areas despite the level of restrictions. It has now become compulsory for the Indian residents to have a Universal Travel Pass. Even the Railway department is not issuing any monthly passes without it. You can easily apply for the UTP via Telegram app or the official website. The steps to apply for the travel pas through these methods are mentioned above in this article. You can also check your Universal Travel Pass status on the web portal of the government.
The direct link to download the Universal Travel Pass is given below:
Thank you for visiting our website. Keep visiting the website for more information regarding the latest news. If you have queries, please comment down in the section given below.
2 thoughts on “Universal Travel Pass Portal Login, Registration, Status Check”
NA. ND. NA
Apply for universal pass