The Witcher Season 3 Release Date: The brand-new season of the very popular series The Witcher is all set to release and it is expected to be released in the summer of 2023. Season three of The Witcher will be released on the OTT channel Netflix. To know more about the new Witcher season such as cast, story and episodes keep reading the article.
The Witcher Season 3 Release Date
As Netflix has confirmed the news of The Witcher is releasing soon. So we can’t give you any specific dates for that because the makers have not released any specific date for The Witcher Season 3 Release Date. But we can say that audience can expect the series in the summer of 2023, between June and September.
Netflix confirmed the news of The Witcher season 3 when the 2nd season is not even arrived. They confirmed The Wicher season 3 news in Netflix’s TUDUM event where they announced it on September 2021. To know more about The Witcher season 3 keep reading the article.
The Witcher Season 3 Cast
The Witcher season 3, is the new season with some new changes yes you heard it right. In the new season of The Witcher, you may be going to see some new faces with the new characters. This announcement is declared by Netflix. We will tell you that in the form of a list and also the returning cast. So have a look at the list.
- Robbie Amell as Galatin
- Meng-er Zhang as Milva
- Hugh Skinner as Prince Radovid
- Christelle Elwin as Mistle
Now, these are the names of those characters and faces who are returning to season 3 of The Witcher. Have a look at these names.
- Henry Cavill as Geralt of Rivia
- Freya Allen as Princess Cirilla of Cintra
- Anya Chalotra as Yennefer of Vengerberg
- Anna Shaffer as Triss Merigold
- Joey Batey as Jaskier
- Eamon Farren as Cahir
- Mimî M. Khayisa as Fringilla Vigo
- MyAnna Buring as Tissaia de Vries
- Mahesh Jadu as Vilgefortz
- Chris Fulton as Rience
- Aisha Fabienne Ross as Lydia van Bredevoort
- Tom Canton as Filavandrel
- Mecia Simson as Francesca Findabair
- Royce Pierreson as Istredd
- Cassie Clare as Philippa Eilhart
- Graham McTavish as Sigismund Dijkstra
- Ed Birch as King Vizimir of Redania
- Lars Mikkelsen as Stregobor
- Terence Maynard as Artorius Vigo
- Wilson Mbomio as Dara
- Bart Edwards as Duny/ Emperor Emhyr/ The White Flame of Nilfgaard
- Adjoa Andoh as Nenneke
- Simon Callow as Codringher
- Liz Carr as Fenn
- Kaine Zajaz as Gage
- Sam Hazeldine as Eredin, the King of the Wild Hunt
- Jim Sturgeon as Aplegatt
The Witcher Season 3 Story
The official summary of season 3 by the makers is as follows. “As monarchs, mages and beasts of the Continent compete to capture her, Geralt takes Ciri of Cintra into hiding, determined to protect his newly-reunited family against those who threaten to destroy it,” it teased.
“Entrusted with Ciri’s magical training, Yennefer leads them to the protected fortress of Aretuza, where she hopes to discover more about the girl’s untapped powers; instead, they discover they’ve landed in a battlefield of political corruption, dark magic and treachery. They must fight back, put everything on the line or risk losing each other forever.” To know more, let’s wait for the premiere.
- RRB Result 2022
- Vaccine Certificate Download
- CoWIN Self Registration
- Bigg Boss Season 16
- Haryana Panchayat Election
The Witcher Season 3 Episodes
The Witcher season 3 is far away to release so we can’t say specifically how many episodes will going to be in the new season of The Witcher which is season 3. According to season 2, the total number of episodes is 8. Maybe in season 2, the number of episodes remains the same. Whenever the makers release any updates about season 3 you will get that update on our website so stay connected with us.
Click Here to visit our website.
Thank you for visiting our website and reading our article. For more such information related to movies, OTT series and other entertainment news keep reading our articles on the website we will update you here from time to time. If you like the article do not forget to comment your reviews in the below comment section and do visit us again.