NEET Counselling 2022 UG Seat Allotment Registration, Process, Date and other details are provided here. Read to know more from the article regarding NEET Counselling 2022. Register before the last date as announced by the Committee.
NEET Counselling 2022
NEET was conducted recently for the candidates who are willing to study the medical and related courses. The candidates must have checked their results released on Sunday late evening. The candidates who were eligible as per the scores they received in Biology, Physics and Chemistry in the entrance exam are now looking forward to the counselling sessions. The NEET counselling rounds will begin soon to enrol candidates into MBBS/BDS/ BAMS/BSMS/BUMS/BHMS and other undergraduate courses related to the medical field by the MCC.
National Eligibility cum Entrance Examination (NEET) is held annually for UG students. Lakhs of applicants from all over the nation prepares day and night to score good marks in all the subject of the examination. The counselling schedule will be uploaded soon by the Committee. The aspirants will be able to check it from the official portal of The Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) of the Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS). National Eligibility cum Entrance Examination (NEET) 2022 was held on 17 July this year.
UG Seat Allotment Registration 2022
The seats will be allotted by the Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) of the Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS). The registration process for the counselling of NEET candidates will be organised by the Committee. The centres and facilities required for the candidates at the centre are monitored by it as well.
Seats for UG Counselling 2022:
- 15% All India Quota seats MBBS/ BDS Seats of States (participation of the Union Territory of J&K is subject to their contribution of seats),
- 100%MBBS/ BDS Seats of Banaras Hindu University,
- 100% MBBS Seats of AIIMS across India,
- 100% JIPMER seats (Puducherry/ Karaikal),
- 100% Aligarh Muslim University (AMU)
- State Quota of 85% seats of Delhi Univ/ I.P University (VMMC/ ABVIMS/ESIC Dental),
- 100% -Faculty of Dentistry (such as JMI) along with a 5% internal Quota of Jamia students
- 15% IP quota seats of Employees State Insurance Corporation.
The points above will explain the seat distribution of the NEET undergraduate level students. The seats will be given as per the merit of the candidates. There is a state-wise list of the seats available for the aspirants who have cracked the NEET in this attempt. Approx. 10,146 seats are to be filled by the NEET counselling process in the year 2022.
NEET Counselling Process 2022
The whole process is going to take time to complete from the first round to the second, the Mop round and then, at last, will be the online stray vacancy round. The candidates need to be patient as the process will take approx three to four months to conclude. The process will begin with the Registration of candidates for the counselling sessions.
- Registration and Payment by the Candidates – 6 days -Then a new registration will be reopened for the candidates.
- Choice Filling and Locking the choices by the Candidates – 5 days -Reopened Choice filling for the candidates
- Verification of Internal Candidates by the respective University or institution. – 2 days
- Seat allotment Process – 2 days- Then the seats will be reprocessed to be allotted to the candidates.
- Result – 1 day- The result will be declared of the NEET counselling 2022.
- Reporting – 7 days- The candidates will be given around 7 days to report to the college as allotted by the MCC.
Then there will be a second round that is going to take a similar time to be completed. The steps of the next three rounds after the first one will be the same. A Mop round will be held for the All India Quota. The fourth and final round would be of stray vacancy round that will be filled by the AIQ or central universities of India, AIIMS or JIMPER seats as well.
NEET Counselling Date 2022
The dates of the counselling have not been announced yet by the Medical Counselling Committee (MCC). The aspirants shall check the website on a regular basis in order to know when is counselling session going to be held. The NEET counselling dates will be provided in time table document and can be checked on the portal of MCC. The Committee is responsible to finalise the counselling procedure and schedule after all.
The Committee will decide on the counselling centre in the nation for all the aspirants of NEET counselling. Once the counselling process is done then it will be allocating the seats as per the AIR achieved by the candidates. The dates of NEET counselling are expected to be in this month or the next month. The candidates have to check and apply for the registration for the counselling session beforehand.
Please go to the official portal for current information regarding the counselling session for the UG candidates who qualified for the NEET 2022.
Go to the Home page for other latest information.