JoSAA Mock Seat Allocation Result 2022 Counselling result check process and other information are provided here. Read to know more about JoSAA Mock Seat Allocation Result 2022.
JoSAA Mock Seat Allocation Result 2022
JoSAA after the registration of candidates along with completing the choice filing that was held recently now will allot to them. The candidates are waiting for their seat allocation in the colleges and institutes. The candidates will be admitted to 114 institutes listed under the JoSAA. There are 23 IITs,31 NITs, IIEST Shibpur as well as 26 IIITS and 33 institutes funded by the government called the Other-Government Funded Technical Institutes (Other-GFTIs).
The Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA) Mock Seat Allocation is going to begin soon. The candidates will be allotted seats just to make them aware of the process of seat allocation. The final seat allocation will be done on the basis of merit and document verification of candidates.
JEE (Advanced) 2022
JEE (Main) 2022 B.E./B.Tech.
JEE (Main) 2022 B.Arch.
JEE (Main) 2022 B.Planning
Counselling Result Check 2022
The Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA) has done the counselling for the Academic Year 2022-23. JoSAA provides admission to the candidates after they have scored average good scores. The candidates who qualify for the JEE examination for pursuing courses in the fields of Architecture or Technology and related courses. The seat allocation process is done online and time-bound.
The seats are allotted on the basis of scores achieved by them at JEE Main or JEE Advanced examination. Their preference of college and courses will be considered while allowing the seats to the candidate. The counselling was held to assist candidates in selection of college and courses they prefer.
Provisional seat allocation and its confirmation:
The candidates will be allotted provisional seats by the Authority. The seat will be only confirmed if the candidate chooses any three options given to them otherwise it will be rejected. The candidates will have to register neat time for the Seats in IITs and other related institutes. Seats will be allocated in the same sequence of categories as mentioned below:
- GEN Candidate
- GEN-EWS Candidate
- OBC-NCL Candidate
- SC Candidate
- ST Candidate
- GEN-PwD Candidate
- GEN-EWS-PwD Candidate
- OBC-NCL-PwD Candidate
- SC-PwD, ST-PwD Candidate
There will be more than one round if the requirement arises.
JoSAA Mock Seat Allocation Process 2022
The JoSAA seat allotment process takes a lot of steps to be completed. The authorities verify the document and admit to the preferred courses and colleges as per the merit achieved by the candidates. The candidates should cooperate with the officials.
After the seat allotment, one should report online through the new facility provided by the authority of “Online Reporting.
- The candidates should do the reporting before the last date and time mentioned for the specific round of the seat allocation process.
- Candidates should know that the seats will either be confirmed or cancelled on the completion of document verification.
- Candidates then will be able to download Intimation Slip from the JoSAA portal. Therefore, download the “Initial Seat Allotment Intimation Slip” as soon as it is provided on the website.
Accept the Seat:
- Then the candidate needs to do the seat acceptance. To Accept the seat, the candidates need to select any one option given there.
- They have to choose any one of the options from ‘Freeze’, ‘Slide’ or ‘Float’ for the choice of
the academic program for subsequent round/s
Upload the document:
Then all the candidates who have been selected to get admission will have to upload the required document.
- They should upload the original documents. In case of discrepancy, strict action will be taken against the accused.
- Candidates can be asked questions related to their documents, Hence, they should make no mistake in uploading them.
Pay the Fee :
Pay the Fee mentioned for the seat acceptance. If you did not pay the fee then it means you have rejected the seat and you will not be allowed to participate in the seat allocation process for the next rounds.
- The information regarding the payment is provided on the official website.
- An amount of Rs. 15,000 for candidates with the category Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, General -PwD, General -EWS-PwD, OBC-NCL-PwD, Scheduled Caste -PwD or Scheduled Tribe -PwD whereas for other candidates Rs 35,000.
Verify the documents:
- Then the document verification round will be conducted by the Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA).
- If the officer raises any questions then you are required to respond to them through the online mode within the given time period.
- The DV round will be for those who have paid the seat acceptance fee.
Those who will fulfil all the points in the eligibility criteria and all their documents are uploaded correctly, will be issued the “Provisional Seat Allotment letter”. Please download it from the JOSAA.
Seat Acceptance Fee:
Categories of Candidate
SC, ST, GEN-PwD, GENEWS-PwD, OBC-NCL-PwD, SC-PwD or ST-PwD
How to Check Counselling Results?
The candidates who are willing to check their counselling results shall follow the steps mentioned here.
- First, go to the website Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA).
- Then on the home page look for the Candidate Activity Board. There click on the link provided for the Counselling Result 2022.
- After this, Enter your JEE (Main) Application Number, Passwords
- Click on login to know the Result of the counselling organised by JoSAA.
- Then your result will be displayed on the screen. Save it for the future.
Please visit the official website to get more information regarding the Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA).
Click here to go to the Home page.